Customer Service Process- Import
- Customer sends work-order
- The container is tracked and traced from all rails and terminals.
- The customer is then updated with the eta of the container and if available the delivery appointment is then requested.
- We then advise the customer and the appointment is made for delivery.
- If no apptontment time is available for the delivery the container can be pulled on the lfd and stored at our secured yard until the appointment is obtained.
- The customer is notified of any delays or any extra charges that may arrise.
- The container is then delierved and then returned to the assinged empty depot.
- Customer is then invoiced.